- You are between the ages of 18 to 30.
- You are part of an underserved community, where it’s difficult to find people – physically and financially – who support your whole health.
- You can commit to a six-month wellness journey, which involves making appointments with our practitioners a few times each month in Shawnee, Kansas.
- You are available to begin the program in January 2022.
We are on a mission to empower young adults to discover their best selves through holistic health. Our practitioners help each person identify what areas of their lives – spiritually, energetically, chemically, and mechanically – could use more attention. By following this simple framework, our scholarship recipients begin to discover how good their bodies are designed to feel every day – all day.
- Blood/lab panel to find out your body’s deficiencies and/or other conditions
- Provided vitamins and/or supplements based on lab panel results
- Appointments with a Mental Health Therapist, Medical Doctor/Nurse Practitioner, and a Chiropractor
- Education about the Quadrants of Well-Being and why they need to be working harmoniously in your life
- Opportunity to participate in all of our email programs:
- 21 Days to Rejuvenating Sleep
- 21 Days to Build Your Connections
- 21 Days to a Calm and Peaceful Life
- 21 Days to Free Your Space
- 21 Days to Better Posture
- 31 Days of Kindness
Each person will leave the scholarship program with a sustainability plan based on their current lifestyle. This plan will help each participant successfully continue their wellness journey after the program ends. Since connection matters on the journey, we will encourage each person to stay connected with their providers even after graduating from the program.
The deadline to apply is December 10, 2021, at midnight CDT. Selected applicants will be notified in December 2021.